Puckboys – Book Two
by Eden Finley & Saxon James
Release Date: May 11, 2022
Genre: M/M Sports Romance
Trope: Best friends to lovers, bi-awakening
The worst part of being in love with my straight best friend is the fact he’s too oblivious to see it.
Years of pining have left me exhausted, and I need a break from Dex. I need space to get over my feelings. But when his relationship falls apart and he turns to me for comfort, I cave immediately.
If there’s one thing I hate more than being hurt, it’s seeing Dex struggle. I can’t leave him in a time of need, even if my friends say it’s my biggest downfall.
They say Dexter Mitchale is my weakness, but if that’s true, I don’t want to be strong.
I’ve always been the dumb one. It’s what I’m known for, and usually I don’t let it get to me.
I have hockey, and I have my best friend, Tripp. What more do I need?
To settle down? No thank you. Marriage? Hard pass.
According to ex-girlfriends, that makes me “irresponsible.”
But the solution I come up with to get over my fear of commitment might be my dumbest idea yet. Not only does it have team management breathing down my neck, but it puts a strain on my friendship with Tripp.
This PR nightmare could lose me the only person I’ve ever loved.
Losing girlfriends is nothing. Losing Tripp? It’s not an option.
I’ll do whatever it takes to keep him.
Add to your TBR List!
Amazon Universal ~ https://geni.us/emXdbC0
$25 Amazon Gift Card
a Rafflecopter Giveaway
Puckboys – Book One
Amazon Universal ~ https://geni.us/i93by
About the Author
Eden Finley is an Amazon bestselling author who writes steamy contemporary romances that are full of snark and light-hearted fluff.
She doesn’t take anything too seriously and lives to create an escape from real life for her readers. The ideas always begin with a wackadoodle premise, and she does her best to turn them into romances with heart.
With a short attention span that rivals her son’s, she writes multiple different pairings: MM, MMF, and MF.
She’s also an Australian girl and apologises for her Australianisms that sometimes don’t make sense to anyone else.
Connect with Eden
- Website: https://edenfinley.com
- Newsletter Sign Up: http://bit.ly/2owAsgY
- Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2GMjfag
- Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/2t1KqM4
- Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2ouFzya
- Twitter: http://bit.ly/2HQnyCv
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/33mNum4
- Pinterest: https://bit.ly/3gS5aLZ
- Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/3qkn0eP
- Bookbub Author Page: http://bit.ly/2ouhBDq
About the Author
Saxon James unapologetically writes happy endings for LGBT+ characters.
While not writing, SM is a readaholic and Netflix addict who regularly lives on a sustainable diet of chocolate and coffee.
Member of SCBWI.
Connect with Saxon
- Website: https://saxonjamesauthor.com/
- Newsletter Sign Up: https://bit.ly/3BNVADV
- Facebook Author Page: http://bit.ly/2QSVCmS
- Facebook Reader Group: http://bit.ly/36slT1W
- Goodreads Author Page: http://bit.ly/2SYfPKU
- Twitter: https://bit.ly/3IabmeL
- Instagram: https://bit.ly/33m1XPb
- Amazon Author Page: hhttps://amzn.to/2ZXjp9C
- Bookbub Author Page: https://bit.ly/3fKt5MC
- By entering the giveaway, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- By entering you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out by Rafflecopter for entries.
- Prizes will be distributed by the person/organization donating the prize, i.e., the author/publisher/organization managing the rafflecopter giveaway promotion. Romancing Riley is not responsible for the prizes or their distribution, and accepts no responsibility for the validity of the included giveaway.
- By entering you are agreeing to hold Romancing Riley harmless if the prize or giveaway in some way negatively impacts the winner.
- Void where prohibited by law.
Rules modeled after giveaway promotional terms by Joyful Jay @ joyfuljay.com.